Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

One Of Those Days

*It is one of those days… When everything seems Perfect*



Whoa. Am in high spirits. Just loving this world. It’s quite a hot day, am sprawled on my bed, the ceiling fan goes *xhmm xzmzh..*… something like that.
My brothers, as usual, are being hell noisy. TV set on full volume *thunder… THUNDER… thunder thunder cats!* And yet am smiling.
My mum is glaring at me, coz I missed uni, and today was my viva. I should be worried.. Should be feeling guilty (as I did wake up in the morning, set the alarm to snooze and then went ZzZZzzzzzZ).
Am humming One Heart (Celine Dion’s) loudly. I don’t at all sound like her, but it doesn’t matter. Who cares if my brothers are making faces at me? Smirking and whatsoever. I feel like singing.. Flying *if only I’d wings* … *wish wish*
Books on the desk are staring at me, silently shouting “You, yes YOU! Study us, you duffer” Like I ever listen to them. Duh.
Not talking to my friend, okay, my friend is NOT talking to ME. I think it’s THE END. Usually I’d be in an awfully awful mood. But not today… Today is unusual! Weird. Nice weird. *smile!*

*little miss sunshine*

Nice movie, isn’t it? Do whatever you want to. I know am 18 and still watching kiddies movies... But hey they are fun, and light. I can’t watch Troy, Ghajni, Mission impossible and all. I stick with tween teen stuff.

Hey you heard, in the remake of Bonnie and Clyde, Hilary duff is staring? Goody! ^^ I like her movies.

Umm.

This took only 8 minutes… and the whole day is right in front of me. *what to do?* Study? Nah… I think I’d go and call my friend… Feel like having some chatter.

*One of those days... When everything seems Perfect*


P.S. I know I’ve written this in a weird way. But, oh well. ^^

7 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

utopian feeling ???

S. said...

hey...PurRRfect...is wot todayz or me =P
anyways not without reason tho. aww i used to wotch thunder cats n sing the theme song =P

i posted a comment earlier but it neva came on =( n i feel stupid writing again hehe =D

anyways i sed im gonna download lil miss sunshine and i thot u WANTED to wotch ghajini.

see ya. hope ur friend talks? but i dont get it. is it tomato again? ^^

anywys see ya xxx

Anonymous said...

@pretty
yes, smth lyk tht :P

@sana

LoL, used to watch thunder cats, too... a long long tym ago..

i did (n do) want to watch ghajni but its just my type, i lyk lighter stuff ^^

oh yes, tomato.. who else? coz everybody else lyks me =/

Cya! ^^

Arun Kumar said...

i've had those lovely serene mornings too....its like u wake up with nothin to do...jus wakin up to n'joy the day....

having a few of those days now....yup ive jus finished my xams n on hols...wat about u??
u on hols or generally havin these lovely days???

Anonymous said...

@arun

hols? *sigh* No
I missed my classes tht day.. n an impt viva.. tht made my day, i guess.

N thnx for commenting =)

Unknown said...

hey sidrah

Nice post...
lyk that...
Kunal

Anonymous said...

@kunal

thnx =)