Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Air

I love Februaries. No, not just because of my birthday (oh, maybe that’s the reason, too), Sana’s birthday, or Valentine’s Day and blah blah blah. I love it because it’s the shortest month! Just 7 days more, it’ll be March and I’ll be getting my pocket money (ahem, greedy me). Am broke (as usual), can’t wait to get my hands on the money (OoooOo, I sound like so evil!), as soon as I’ll, this World will be mine! MUAHAHAH! (Cut it out!!!) ..Yes, so as soon as I will, am going to buy LOTS of books (if I were a thief I’d steal BOOKS!). Whoa.

Anyways.

February Air
is a lovely song. Am loving it… And *trying* to sing it. But hey! My arms don’t get cold in February air… =/
It’s sOoo hot! Is it summer already? Too bad it is! *I think!* I love winters, love wearing sweaters, jackets and all. Winters are so… Cozy? Yes. Cuddling up inside your blanket on a cold night is… cozy!
Don’t I wish it’d snow here, in Karachi. So I could make some snow angels, snow man (and a snow wife for him. Plus some snow children? And a snow dog, cat. A home.. etc etc.) *Day dream... Day dream… Day dream!!*

Got a horrible test on Monday. Seriously, biochemistry does *not* suck as much as dental material does! What was I thinking when I chose BDS over MBBS! Then again I like to pull out teeth. I hope I’d make a great dentist… Someday; I’ll have an aquarium in my clinic. Sana says every dentist should have one. *Day dream... Day dream… Day dream!!*
And really, I can’t wait to take out someone’s teeth, making him edentulous! *evil smile*

Cya!

P.S. Brothers are way annoying! >.<

8 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

interesting thoughts.. u never fail to make me smile..

Vinayak said...

nice post
gr8 thoughts

Anonymous said...

thnxx ^^

S. said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy =D I LURVE FEBRUARY AIR TOO =D i hav it on my blog. and Lights is kewl... the girl who sang it. chk out her vlogs on youtube they're fun =D

OH i lurve February too =D .... its lyke so different from all the other months and cute =P lol

and edentulus? =P lol

S. said...

by the way aquariums are cute too =D and yes every waiting area should have them.

don't you think february and aquarium r lyk...kinda feel the same.

xxx nice post!

Anonymous said...

@sana

=D

feb IS a cute month, agreed. U know it means pure or smth?

endentulous = no teeth at all :P

aquarium, aqaurius, february, purity, winters (not in khi, tho)or spring, rain, water, dentistry (ok, not tht) do ve a same feel..

i heard feb air on UR blog =D
love it! Will chck Lights' vlogs. Name is cool, LIGHTS.

N dun worry, am goin to ve an aquarium, maybe more than 1!


Thnxx ^^

Ifrah Waqar said...

SIDRAH MY DEAR...I SOOO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
February means, one gets her pocket money early...even I can't wait to get my hands on my pocket money!!! :)

Anonymous said...

@princess
just a day n then pocket money! ^^