Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stupefy!

Gee.. I so not feel like blogging *guilty*
I so not want to clean my room *which has gone veryyy messy and dusty*

I so not want to scan my PC *which i SHOULD*
I so not want to oil my hair *dry...dry..NO! dry!*
I so not want to upload pictures and songs *or download them*
I so not want to try on my new dress *Why not! :s*
I so not wanna go shopping and get some new shoes *Hafsah will tell you I really should be buying shoes*
I so not want to read books *Vamp-Girl, i read all th
e books you lent me, though*
I so not want to have my bag mended *it's still broken.. but it's new and expensive* [sigh]
I so not
want to take stupid quizzes on Facebook *why do i?! What's the point!*
I so not want to send futures emails to Myself and vamp Girl *again, what's the point?! But t's just fun!*
I so not want to text and read forwards.
I so not want to change my MSN status to Online
I so want these holidays to end.
I so not want to see The Vulture on Monday.
I so not want to be Me *just a human*

Oh My! Am feeling Super-lazy! =o


I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha... *Nah!* ><


*Stupefy!*

10 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm ...

Crimson Coral said...

hey!!! relaaaxxx!! deeeep breath!!!

inhaaaaaaalllllllllleeeeeeee!!
exxxxxxhaaaaaaaaalllllllleee!!

lol.. =P

its happens... ive just woke up out my lazy days today.. i hope i stay fresh from now on!
i call it hibernating... even though i looks useless being lazy... its important..!! =D

its like charging our batteries!! =P

*wonders how a chargers plug will luk fixed in the nostrils* =P

cmon now enjoy ur hibernation.. hav fun.. and dun say that u dun wana b U!! Never let that go!! thats the most imp thing! *winks*

love you! check out my new blog template... shop for shoes and do try ur dress... ull luk lovely!!

happy lazy days!!

mmmmuuuuaaaahhh!!

S. said...

And I haven't read the books you gave me yet. I will =) I'm reading Undomestic Goddess...
Well it would be wrong to say I am reading it. I started and did two chapters and put it on my shelf. I have yet to take it out again.

Hehe, I can't wait for the future email to arrive. I am gonna send some too to us.

What? Ur college is starting THIS monday? Ab when are u going to come over? *sobs*

And we've been waiting all these years to be elves and vampires..
Maybe we could if we lived next door!

*Petrify!*

Hafsah said...

ohh so tell me wot u want wat u really really want? =p
i hv a bigger list of do n donts which is rather embarrasing to put up :( :$
even i dun hv any comfy shoes rite now .. !! i just read 3 novels during vacations..i really was on hibernation,,n i LOVEEDD it! :(
anyway!
slam your body down den ziga zig aah! =[

Sidrah said...

@pretty

hmmm..? =]

@Tahrim

LoL, am Ok now.. I was just dreading goin back to uni.. But i had fun 2day! Lots of.. it was good to c frnds agn.. Although NOT the vulture!

I did try on my new dress.. Loved it! ^^

Sidrah said...

@sana
on wed, v r gonna have so MUCH fun ^^ *cheers*
Wen v get older, v ll be living nxt door to each othr... I miss camper n coral =/

@hafsah

Hafsah.. u n embarrassed? O.o

hafsah said...

so u think m most prolly immune to embarrasements =p

Sidrah said...

=D
kind of?

Hafsah said...

yea ,considerin my company =p

Tazeen said...

Hi, Sidrah! Nice post! Keep blogging :)