Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Something Good, Something Not

Even when you know that everything around you is and will be going wrong, you just have faith and you hold on.

Cause maybe after this storm, your rainbow will smile.


And one day it would.


I hope mine would, soon. =).


Jokes are good, stupid senseless jokes are even better! A silly little joke among your friends could make you laugh for hours... (Anonymous post, Sana!)

Horse tails, a boy living on a horse tail (if only that boy knows!) And now a vampire =D *don’t wonder, it’s an inside joke*


I want to visit Elvenland, sOoooon. ^^


And the Green Gang. God knows what’s so fascinating about them. Nothing is, actually. Their hair, their walking style, talking style.. Eating habits.. And their attire is… Just so Ha-Ha!


Gee, would it sound weird if I say I feel old? Yes, it does. It’s wrong, so what if I do, right now! Am not (it’s just coz of my bad bad PC!) There’s so much to do, I want to, I have to! Something good, something fun, something not =]



Watching my brother playing some monstrous game, I wondered what if some monster attacks our city, and I will be the one saving everyone from it I'd have super powers.. (You know, I might have! *wink* I do read minds :P). Or am the monster myself! That would be better than being the super hero. Coz I will be the nice monster.. No! say, a dragon, like Saphira =] I will let people ride on me and I could fly! I wish I could fly to my favorite planet Jupiter! Humans should have wings =

Ahem. Yeah, I still day dream of such stuff! =o




Although, I no longer like Power- Puff Girls that much (they strike me evil!) but still I have hanged them on my room. EEE... They are staring at me *-*


It’s kinda late, now. No, am not sleepy, but my eyes are watering. I will read Brisingr. Yay! Nighty Night! Cya!




P.S. I watched HSM 3! At last. Only half of it. Rest I will later =D

5 Ink Drops:

Hafsah said...

wots so good abt jupiter ? lots of moons :D ? take me wid u too =]!!
n u kno, u cud do for bubbles :D
n even i an read minds..lalllalllaaaa

S. said...

Lmao!!! the anonymous post is a classic!! =( I wanna go to eleven-vampire-talking plants land soon too! it was so magical in colg.... in da stadium or da canteen benches or da shades!
Lol, i forgot the green gang...ur seniors haina? hehe. dow has a lot of gay gangs!
Haww, I hope ur pc gets back soon. my blog is lonely and misses u!
YOU will be the one saving! God, let me imagine *shuts eyes....oOOoOOooOoOO*
wOW..!
mY FAVE PLANET is saturn! coz u can skate on its rings!!

U liked HSM3? half of it that u wotched? my fave hsm is....leme gues... part 1!

and yup, like i always say, ur bubbly...so u can be the blue one =)

^^ xxx

Alishah said...

niceeeeeeeee!
Keep up the good work.

Sidrah said...

@Hafsah

Umm... I lyk Jupiter co... i just do! I lyk the sound of it. n i lyk the name juniper.. Jupiter juniper kinda gel, ryt?

U can? read mine! O.o

@alishah
Thanku ^^

Sidrah said...

@sana

My Talking Plant! I miss it =| *next post*

Ur ryt, thr was smth magical abt colg.. Rememnber the horny cats? *next post*

N here i come,to save... Sana's BLOG!
no world is too much for me!