Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Elf Who Disappears

Vamp Girl has been wondering about the Elf. Why does she often disappear? Too bad she's not the Real magical creature. The Elf is no Eragon out to kill the evil king. She's not working in any factory making shoes for human. Nor her songs make the plant dance and grow. She just happen to be an 18 years old girlie with a heartless computer

*elf is disappointed*

Btw there's to used be my special plant in college. Am sure it'd have danced if i sang to it. I never did. Oh well.

Okay,so this month my PC was hospitalized about 5 times. The stupid doctor format all the drives and I lost all the stuff I've been saving for about four years! The anime wallpaper I loved has now been replaced by XP's boring one. My stories (so what if they were incomplete!) are gone. And I know i cannot write them again *sniffles*

Anyway.

*elf wants to be cheerful*

Talking of stories I wrote one today. Kind of sad (and weird). I might post it, soon. Then there's this funky Miss Misty Blue, her story am sure I will never be able to complete!

Got two months till papers *screams. Want to run away* and am not studying. I hate DM, physio is scary, anatomy bores me and biochemistry.. Don't talk about it.

The Elf wants to meet Vamp Girl and BFG soon before she drowns in the sea of books!

This is just a short boring post, I know I will vanish now for quite a time *hope not* but i will be back too!

Whoa.. BFG calling ^^
Cya!!

6 Ink Drops:

Hafsah said...

huhh..now who'z BFG! competition =[ lol..
don't be disappointed, we'll try out singing infront of the plants when nobody is watching, i just hope they don't wilt instead =/
Computers can never love you back no matter how much you care..my stuff also got trashed sometime back..huhh! :(

Sidrah said...

a very tough competition, indeed =D

plants love me veryy much, they bloom =/

Journo? said...

nice one!

S. said...

And the elf rises from the ashes into the sunshine of life and skips and hops to the shiny, tinsel of a computer and tap-taps away on her neglected bloggie! Lol =P

*kanye west's heartless plays in the background of ur computer*

I miss our talking plant =| tho' it did not talk much, shy being! I was thinking about Phill Zephron a while ago =)

Miss Misty Blue? MISS? And funky? I thought it would be like that Alosha story, out of this world, eerie. But can't wait for it =D

Come on, two months! You will do awesome! In fact you will pass with flying colors =P

I want to meet you ppl too! Yaar halaat theek tow hain! I texted BFG yesterday: Mai aur Sidrah tumharai ghar kab ayen? How are you?
BFG said: I am fine. I will tell you guys =)

I have no idea kab...! This is sounding like our college plans all over again! =P

Don't you vanish! Update soon ^^

xxx VampGirl

Crimson Coral said...

hey disappearing elf...

i really like the title...

i know i know who's bfg!! i guess i do!!

nice short post! ull do great in ur papers inshallah!

like vamp girl said... dun vanish... keep posting!!

Sidrah said...

Misty story is kinda camper like =)
funny (i hope so) n silly (for sure!) ^^

Yes, v r gonna meet soon... after ramadan, now =|

Coral, I didn't vanish =D