Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Magical Creatures Go Out! =)

Yay ^-^
*Happy Happy Dance*


Magical Creatures' timetable

BFG comes to Elf's before 5:45
BFG and Elf leave for Vamp 545
Magical creatures at Vamp at 6!
BFG prays =D Elf and Vamp, too?
Magical creatures begin their journey at 6:15
It's fun, sun, car, directions and signals =D
At nandos 6:45
:D Yayayaya
We order! We eat! We talk, juicy gossips :P Lalala! Yum yum!
And Pictures! ^-^
And then.. :D

So at last Vamp, BFG and i went out yesterday at nandos for iftari. We had been planning for ages (like two years) and had gone out just once (now twice!). It was really fun even when BFG got a bit emotional over a piece of chicken.
Then there we were crushing on liberty bookshop (Vamp and I. BFG urging us to get out of the shop). We wish we own it. Ice cream cones and Swiss rolls are yum yum.
Car rides and pictures don't gel but you get to have awesome fun and scary vampire-ish pictures!
And I Love Vamp's colorful room!


Anyways.

Book shopping on saturday! ^-^

Oh i love those peribites.. *drools* and potato wedges rock!

And so does ZAC EFRON !!


6 Ink Drops:

S. said...

Yayie. It was the awesomest ^^ Itna maza aya! Lalala! And liberty books mai tow ham log ja ker pagal dewane ho jate hain! =P =D Swiss roll was good, I'll get it the next time!
I love ur cozy bed! And I wanna put up one of those pictures as my dp on fb. Khair, u looked the cutest in the owl piccha! =D
I loved em too *drools* yumyum =P
xxx Lets meet soon! Zac Efron Rocks!

Hafsah said...

wen m i gonna post similar stuff at my blog? wen wen wen =[

Sidrah said...

wen you ll take me out for iftari, hafsah =]

Sidrah said...

sana.. Owl picture was creeeeeeepy :P

Crimson Coral said...

hey! vamp told me about ur night out!! glad u had innaaaa fun!!

Sidrah said...

yes, v had so much fun! =D