Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Whole New Look!!!

Yes!
At last!!

I can’t believe it…can you? I bet you can’t! My friend, Sana, fainted from shock! OK, OK sorry, I’m prone to exaggerating..what can I do? But she was like OHHHH! Everybody (including me) is surprised! Still have to make a few changes (which I’ll do soon) and I know it’s not really awesome (should I change it?) but this will do for now (maybe forever!). People who don’t know what I’m talking about …well, guys, I changed the template. Now, if you’re thinking that I’ve lost my mind or something equally like that, I mean who writes a whole new post about a new layout? (I do!), so if you think, like, you’re totally wasting your time then you can go, I’m not stopping you (but it’ll be nice if you stay and post nice-nice-comments!) and if you think that this just so great then…umm…read on (and comment)!Anyways, the reason I’m so happy is that I’ve finally gotten rid of Snapshot Sable! Do you know it is evil!? No? Really? (Looking aghast) Well, I’ll bring you to light! That awfully awful Snapshot, it put a curse on me! It joined forces with Lady Lazy (which resides in my brain) and ATTACK!!!! I couldn’t get rid of it. Poor me, daily searching for templates and backgrounds and what not! I liked thousands of them, no, make that, millions of them! Would go happily to edit HTML and after some click click click...a whole new template! But then Lady Lazy would knock on the door of my brain
‘Oh come on, sweet!’ Lady Lazy would say in her sickly sweet voice (so sweet that I’m sure you can get diabetes) ‘Open up the door. I live here too!’
Ms. Doubtful who never likes my template (except snapshot) would cast a doubtful look at her brother Mr. OhIAlwaysGIVEuP. He’d swallow and look wearily at the door, thinking: ‘Poor Lazy, standing outside in the dark …I should open the door or maybe I shouldn’t. But if I’ll then maybe she’ll marry me’. Cheered up by this silly thought he’d get up and open the door. Lady Lazy like a race horse (or a bike?) would come running at the centre of my brain and ZzzzzZZzz …meaning, she’d fall asleep! (The nerve of her). Because of her I missed my school van hundreds of times, she’s the cause of those detentions and punishments I got as I didn’t complete my assignments and stuff. She’s the cause I gain weight! Argh!! Hate her!! Ok, coming back to the topic (what was the topic again?...oh yes...) so, when Lady Lazy sleeps, we (me & myself) begin to feel lazy and tired. The new template, that’d need a lot of work and clicks, would look horrible! To avoid it I’d do some more click click click and TADA! Back to Snapshot Sable! (Hate it!!!) …so, now you see how horrible it is! What..? No? You think I’m making up this all?? Wow! Maybe that evil snapshot has cast some spell on you (that’s must be the reason you’re taking its side!) …Beware! You might change your cool (or lovely) template to snapshot. I’m warning you! Well, that was the story of my layout! (What’s yours? *don’t tell me, I was just being polite*)

NOTE: Wait a minute! OK, wait a ‘second!’...Just hear me out, will you? Thanks! I know this is stupid (I do!) …but you don’t have to make these faces...I’d warned you earlier this post is gonna be silly so don’t blame me and now you shall comment….!!!

10 Ink Drops:

Tarun said...

nice blog yarr ..

Soul-Talkin said...

Cute!!!..Interesting characters those that reside in your mind...
:) :)

Sidrah said...

@tarun
thnxx!

@soul-takin
yeah, am totally weird!

S. said...

oh my gawd !!! what WAS this all about .... *petrified*

nyway luv da layout...i'm still walkin with ms.doubtful anyway!

Sidrah said...

@sana
just stay away frm snapshot or u'll be doomed.......!
anyways, thnxxx ^^

Rinzu said...

intersting people and interesting post...

though try to chnage the look of ur blog...
its diificult to read the posts with sucha background...

Shantharam Shenoy K said...

nice design this....very cute....sometimes its a bit tuf to read...but its really nice..

Sidrah said...

yeah, am too having problems while reading..lol!^^

Nishanth said...

and now you are back to square uno...
but this one aint that bad mate...so plz dont change your template again...:P...

Sidrah said...

@nishanth
yeah am gonna stick with it 4 a while..