Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

I So Wish!

Ok, this chemistry is killing me. Am sOooooOooO much bored! So, am gonna take a break, a really long break (Long break = enough studies for today, the rest tomorrow…see, that long).

Anyways.

Last night, at about 4 in the morning, when I wasn’t sleepy at all (no am not insomniatic, it’s just that I woke up at 2 PM), had no good book to read, was too bored to study, too tired to listen to songs, no one I could text to …I decided to make a list (just a mental list) of the things I need, want or wish to be …So here’s the list:

1) A brain (need to borrow till Sunday. Will give it back on Monday, promise! Lend me a brain please? Anyone?) [Important Note: it must be like that of Dexter’s]
2) A new computer or a laptop (this one is lagging and has a virus)
3) An iPhone n all. (All = every new ‘cool’ expensive thing)
4) A perfect shoes (still haven’t any =( …where do I find perfect comfy shoes?)
5) A perfect man (I can wait for another 8 years, no hurry)
6) A perfect blog (so perfect that I don’t have to paste blog URL on Orkut)
7) A watch like the one Ben 10 has.
8) A genie who would grant 10000000 wishes a day.
9) Get to meet Sidney Sheldon, although he’s dead. Well, cross this one. Am not very fond of dead people.
10) A talking tree with which I could share my dark-dark secrets (am very fond of plants)
11) An elf that could turn me into an elf (any elf reading? If so, please contact me)
12) A tom cat (I’ll name him Mr. Wow or Christopher after Christopher Pike)...Mum says am not responsible enough so no pets for me. =(
13) February (so I could be 18)
14) A cage, a big one. I’ll lock my brothers in it. (Note: with food, water, clothes, PS2, TV, cell phones and all the essential stuff) See, how nice I’m!
15) An aquarium (with no fishes [fake one will do, though], just rocks and shells).
16) A library (but none could borrow books, I’ll create one just to show off my books)
17) Meet Zac Efron and make him fall in love with me. If not Zac then Joe Jonas will do!
18) A magic wand to make me grow taller. Am only 5’1 =/
19) A chocolate factory but no Oompa Loompas. Willy Wonka is welcome.
20) Get to meet some pixies, goblins, imps, brownies and all those creatures in Enid Blyton’s books.
21) Get to roam around the world.
22) Gain more wisdom, knowledge, fame, talent, beauty and fortune.
23) A nice-nice sweet voice so I could sing without shattering windows and deafening other people.
24) A robot which looks like me and could do all of my work. Too bad I don’t have any twin.
25) Get to eat all yummy goodies and gain no weight.
26) Be sugar, spice and everything nice.
27) Become a super-girl….or better the chosen one.

Ok that’s it for now. Yawn!! I’d better go and study (Mum’s glaring at me) …n hope that I get to do all these things. I so wish!!!

21 Ink Drops:

S. said...

nice list!
well some of the things like the talkin tree, the all-working robot, an awesome voice.... i'd want too.

but after readin GREEN PEOPLE i sure dont eva wanna be an elf. not eva!! =P

Nishanth said...

Jus wish for the 8th one....
thats a much more wiser than the rest... :D

Vinayak said...

1st wish
dont even think it from me :)

Sidrah said...

@sana
am glad i dint read it, n btw its name was LITTLE people not GREEN! =D

@nishanth
am wishing so, n i wish i were aladdin

@vinayak

Ahem.. yesterday i discoveredtht i've a brain which works!

Sriram said...

nice to hear these

www.sportstoday.co.cc

Tanmay said...

oh take my brain..i'll have no problems..you know even iam 17 and the same chem problem..

Ifrah Waqar said...

That was such a cute and an honest post! :)

By the way I know, I'm 21 but you have to get by me to get Zac ;)
Wait till Vanessa hears this :p

Sidrah said...

@siram
Thnxx =)

@tanmay
=O u at last commented!! u used 2 shout only.. =/
chem problem? No, i dun want ur brain then .. =D
thnx 4 offering, though

@princess
competitions,competitions!=/
i wish thr'd be none!
=D

tejuvinay said...

:D

Im sorry , I have a brain of Mandark in my closet,ping me if u are interested,

its 59.99 $ a day , service charges extra :P

Ha..HAHA..Ha..HAHAa .. (mandark style)

pooja said...

wat a nice thing 2 ward off temporary insomnia ..i hav also commented on ur babysitting blues..guess u hav missed that

jaggu said...

I jus need the 8th wish ..the rest will follow..:D

Sidrah said...

@tajesh
Nope, no mandark, i want only dexter's! =D

@pooja
Thnxx =)
yup, i did miss it. LoL

@jaggu
yeah, all v need is a genie...oh well!

Unknown said...

Nice Wishlist There!!!

Great going you know!!!


Anyways, keep blogging!!!


Tataa..

"' said...

somehow those are some of my wishes too. and good sense of humor, my girl! keep going!

Anonymous said...

Well if u get any of them, be so kind to share it with me too....lol

Anonymous said...

insomniatic .... ROFL

Maniceet Sahay said...

thats quite a list u have got

http://maniceet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

like nishanth said, option 8. take the genie, he's all you'll ever need. :D

Sidrah said...

@zin
u guys r smarter than me =/

thnxx all ^^

akd said...

hmmm.....

if u get any magic want, plz give me after using .... I also need a 6 feet height.

Sidrah said...

LoL

ok i ll *maybe* =D