Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!



Happy December To All!! .........Yay!!

Am so glad November is over. It was the worst month of my whole life. Really it was. Everything which shouldn’t have happened happened. And which should have, didn’t happen. I think it wasn’t just me; everyone had a bad November. Look what happened in India…and now what’s happening in Karachi. Daily innocent people are gotten shot. No peace. Just hell. -_-

Oh well. No more talk of this cursed November.

December is not looking too bright either. But let’s have hope, its only 1st today. Eid is on next Tuesday. Don’t think it’d be a Happy-happy cheerful Eid, not with this riots going on in Karachi (heyy, am talking about it again!)

Just Thinking: What do you do when you start missing a person who is right there in front of you? Someone was supposed to be my wiper. Am never gonna be Angel. Sigh.

Whatever.

I feel like running away from all this (all this is a secret, don’t wonder). Too bad I can’t fly. If some angel is reading this, will you please kindly lend me your wings? Or if someone who possesses a magic wand, give me some wings? You know those cherub ones? Like that of angel’s?? ^o^
I feel like screaming too *screeeeeam*

Added this Plurk gadget, it is awesome fun (good for time pass and for ‘farigh’ people like me. \o/ =D)


PS: Got this stupid problem, I can’t see updates on my page. Tried firefox too, no use =/ Help please?? Pretty please??

12 Ink Drops:

Comfortably Numb said...

Awww....But arent we glad that November is over. For me..Exams approaching. But still...

Happy blogging.

Cheers!!

Nishanth said...

Running Away..

Hope it was this easy ...

Sidrah said...

@Numb
goodluck =)

@nishanth
dun i wish! =/

Anonymous said...

thanks for the EMO ,,, i gonna visit pon and zi now and draw some ort ... will put the link here for that blog :)

Anonymous said...

@pretty
sure =)
n ur welcome

Jennifer Louise said...

I've got amazing magical ability :)
Good luck I say, *waves wand at computer*

Kenneth said...

I'd rather be lazy and wait for January, considering the economic environment doesnt look like improving...

* મારી રચના * said...

good luck.. :)

Anonymous said...

@Miss
wow *magic* ..can i ve ur wand?
(it dint solve the problem, though O.o o.O)

@keneth
=D

@khushi
thnnxx

Anonymous said...

hope u will like this :

http://ortartistblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/sad-emo-boy.html

Anonymous said...

FAAAAriGGGGG
Bwahahahahaa XD

Anonymous said...

@pretty
its awesome ^^

@Abbas
=/
LoL