Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

La la la

La la la la …
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun!

Whatever.


Am in love with this song nowadays.

Anyways. Life’s a bit okay now. Not horrible, haven’t got anything to complain about. Except that my dad promised I’ll get a laptop soon, but it’s been two weeks and still no laptop…and ‘still’ am no Angel *sigh* lately I’ve been sighing a lot. My brothers are being unusually noisy, I wish they’d, for once, be quiet. Eid is just around the corner. Not looking forward to it. I don’t like ‘bakra-eid’ =/ …it’s messy, messy and messy.

I complain a lot, don’t I?


Umm. It might sound stupid as am 17 and a girl, but I love Naruto & Dragon Ball z. and Dragon ball z is on now…so going watch it…..

*after half an hour*

Ok, back. Wasted half an hour, nothing happened, just some dishum-dishum. I hate it when they do this…stretch the
series so much that it gets boring.

Talking of boring, am sOoo bored… haven’t got any books to read. Should go book-shopping sOooon. I love book sales, whenever I go there my parents have to drag me out in the end. Once I spent about 3 hours. Oh
well… I adore books, I love books! (Should shut up now) [Sana? Let’s go to jumbo soon?]

Am wasting your time again? Am I? Really? Ok ok…just one more thing; I don’t like butterflies (so what if the background and header of my blog have butterflies in them).
They are just moths with printed coats (quoting Marian Keyes here). Creepy, creepy and awfully creepy! There’s one moth here in my room *screams*

That’s it. Another senseless post …Cya!! ^-^

11 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

nice to see some 'just-like-that' post... i write a lotta em too bt nneva bt it up... n nabt bks..hey m masmcrazy as u seem to b.. bookstores r d 1 placem my parents r afraid of takin me too..they believe they knw wat cud lead mto their bankruptcy

:).. wud b lukin fwd to more posts frm u

Sidrah said...

all of my posts r 'just-like-that' =D
Thnxx ^^

Missy said...

That song never gets old, I love Cyndi Lauper.

Sidrah said...

@missy

actually i lyk the remix done by miley cyrus better =D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i liked this post ... coz i love to read and write some stuff that will make sense only to me ... he he ... well i love books and am a compulsive shopper of books ... i love cartoons and recently i started liking animes coz they are easy to draw ... and ... i loved your blog design too :) visit other of my blogs too ... like :


http://ofsomethingsomething.blogspot.com/

Sidrah said...

@Pretty

am glad u lyked it =)

i luv animes but i just cant draw thm ryt =/

on ur other blog ryt now ^^

Arjun said...

Nice template....

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Sidrah said...

thnxx
*cheeers*

Anonymous said...

hey nuthin is as crazy as u think it to be.
we all are crazy in some context :)
p.s. love ur blog music

Anonymous said...

@seher
=)
thnxx