Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HaPpyY BirthdaY tO mE!




HappYy Birthday to mE, Happy birthday to me, happyy birthday to me Me MEEE! Happy Birthday to ME!!! …

Yay!! *cheers* Am finally 18… ^-^

Though, I liked being 17 ..but 18 is just sOoo…umm… 18!

Once again “Happy 18 to ME!!”

No, am not some oddball who doesn’t have any friends and celebrates her birthday all alone in a dark room, cutting a small cake and blowing a single candle. Not at all. I just like wishing myself. And it’s not just any birthday…its my “18th” birthday! …(shut up now!)

Ok, so got a new haircut…and it is sOooooo NOT cool! I don’t look bad or anything, the thing is I don’t look *18* ..look more like 12! *sob sob*

And, yeah I miss my loooong hair. They were lovely, no kidding. People (now) say so. Always. On my face, behind my back. Gossip and gossip. *sigh*

Whatever.

Haven’t got any gifts…. Yet! *surprise, surprise!*
Tomorrow, will celebrate! ^-^


Wrote this yesterday, and today I’d AWESOME fun! Went out and had a blast!
No, still no gifts! =/ …I heard that they might be bringing them on Friday *oh, I hope so!*
Happy 18 to me, once again!





Rest later..

Cya =)


P.S. Sana, we’re going to celebrate on Saturday! Our birthdays!! ^-^ ..will have fun., lots of!

9 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

i am glad its me who wished u first.....happy birthday to u sidrah.....tats grt tat u r finally 18....have a lovely day

Anonymous said...

time to edit ur profile sidrah u r no more 17 lol

Sidrah said...

thnxx ^-^
n yes, i ve edited my profile =D

Anonymous said...

Hey dearie .. saw u blog after long ... Happy b'day swt hrt :)
Njy ur day !!

Ifrah Waqar said...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

belated happy birthday! :)

Nishanth said...

Happy bday sidrah...:)

Anonymous said...

belated happy b'day :)

Anonymous said...

Thnxx ^^