Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blah blah.. Not

Heyy heyy

Question of the day: Why do we’ve to study? Why? WHY? WHY??
Why, indeed?

Umm. Yeah, well I know the answer. So when we grow up we get a GREAT job, and could earn lots of money, wear lovely clothes, party a lot and get fat.
Just kidding.
But this is kinda true, but no way am going to end up like that (fat)

Am so fed up with everything. No, I don’t want to die or anything stupid like it (Is wanting to die stupid? Yes? Veryy). Just want something different.
Am bored with the songs I used to love.. Maybe I heard them just too much (about 30 times a day is too much?)
Now whenever I play *angels* …I don’t feel like singing along.
Same with the High school musical songs. Zac’s awesome cute voice doesn’t make my heart sing anymore (oh no! what’s happening to me??)
Love this song though *white houses* by Vanessa Carlton. I so wish I’d a voice like hers.

Anyways.

After getting a haircut, I realized that I’ll always be ME. No matter how much I *try* to look different I’ll talk/behave the same. *Some* people say that am kiddish, too much into *cute-ish* stuff. Not like other *18* years old *grown ups* ..yes, well am not. And to think of it I don’t mind. I like being *me*, bubbly n funny if kiddish. I know am ok because my *friends* say so …so just *stop* telling (or asking) me to be different. Whatever different means.

(am not even sure if *those* people are reading this.. *they* think blogging is a waste of time. Which I tell YOU is NOT!)

Ok, I was kinda mad… =/
Which is weird because I rarely get mad.

Nowadays reading Rachel’s holiday, and loving it. If someone lends me some money I’d go and buy all the Marian Keyes’ books (and oh, reading is NOT boring). God knows where I've spent my pocket money on!

Heyy Sana.. And Saira (if you’re reading), it was REALLY fun last Saturday! ^-^
Floats were yummy ^.^
I still haven’t used the sticker. I can’t decide. Locker or cell? I wish I’d bought two.. =/
And Sana, send me those pictures!!
Wish we go out again, soon!

Oops… Bonded amalgam calling (stupid *ass*ignment)
Cya…!

11 Ink Drops:

Ifrah Waqar said...

And you don't have to change yourself sweetheart...we all love you just the way you are!
Go ask your best friends :)

Anonymous said...

just love to read ur blog,,, so very ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

@princess
thnxx ^-^

@pretty
urz is so veryy me, too =)

Ankit said...

Nice style dude...

Be what u r and ppl wll alwys luv u!

S. said...

I know, I know the awful feeling when our fave songs don't sound magical...enuf..
And 30 times isn't too much =P C'mon you better decide...do you want Vanessa Carlton's voice or With Temptation's...

Don't we all wish =P I miss floats and maybe that IS why we study. Wouldn't life be easier if we were all fat and rich and partied a lot... =D

I bet some people are *prince* and princesses... =P Anyways...you can hav memoirs of a geisha from me soon. im almost done...it's kinda sad..u noe like the book that made you cry. I dont rem which tho. and yeah take Nice girls finish last too..if i already havent given it to you.

How was Racher's holiday? AND if u dont know, I also HAPPEN to KNOW whr u spent all ur pocket money ^^

My sticker is x_x dead. and im so waiting for my sem*ass*ter examz to end!

Cya !

S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S. said...

Aww..I wudnt like snails ON me... but they R cute =D
And I likey you too da way u R.. SpidRah =D

AND I lurve ur new layyyoutt !!! TOTALLY !!!

Anonymous said...

@sana

memoirs if geisha.. Nice girls.. give me sOoon!! Got no books to read... N rachel's holiday was awesome! Lyk other Marian Keyes' books! ^-^ ..u ll love it *of corz*

Lol, am broke nowadays, but its FUN to spend money on nice cooool stuff.. isnt it?

I used my sticker on my cell, n its alive n bright! ^.^
Ur poor bunny sticker! The bunny was deaf ryt frm the start! =D

P.S Such a long comment! O.o

Anonymous said...

@ ankit n sana
thnxx... =]
i luv my layout, too :P
n snails r eww! =/

Vinayak said...

nice post
ur blog is really entertaining

Anonymous said...

@vinayak
lol, thnx =D