Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's Going on These Days..

My computer… It’s so very bad! It freezes like every 10 minutes. I wish I could throw it out of the window.
But, forget it. Somewhere in the corner of my heart, I love it very much. Ahem.

Am loving holidays, although am dreading the moment when the result will arrive on the doorstep. I hope I’ll be the one receiving it, not mum or my brothers!

So I wake up late, like 2 in the afternoon and do NOTHING useful! And it is fun. Don’t I love it! Not having to do anything. Not preparing for the tutorials. Or having to decide what to wear next day, or say which pair of shoes will look best with what. And waking up at 6:30 AM! All day yawning and yawning. No time to do anything else beside studying. Well. After those horrendous seven months of medical college, it’s a relief. Which is not everlasting. I still have to spend 4 years. Full of torture. *sigh* But I can do it! ^^ And I do love my uni!

Nowadays, reading Brisingr. Loving it. I’ll scry, read minds, be an elf and do the impossible. All in my dreams!




It’s so hot-hot nowadays. Am afraid I’ll melt. The sun is being unnaturally cruel *scowl*


Whatever. This is just a small update. Will be posting sOoooon. Cya!


P.S. I haven’t seen any movies yet =D ...didn’t feel like watching.

6 Ink Drops:

S. said...

But ure computer just came back from repair haina? o.O

Omg, you get ur result mailed to ure home? That's scary.. kind of. For me. For you, not, coz hopefully it'll be goOd...u know u DO study!

Hey, I woke up at 2 too myself. More like, I wake up at 11, 12 but I stay in lying...my snuggly bed! Tho' whn I do get out, I often feel like ive wasted the day. Coz I hav =P as unlike u Im not on holidayz... lol. Government college . Can bunk.

OoOoo Im gonna take Eragon frm u kal. Lalala we are meeting tomorrow =D =D and I cant wait!!! And yes I'll bring "All the Stuff"

As for the heat, all the proteins in my body would have denatured if it went for my AC...oh how I lurve it. <3 I wish it'd snow =(

I am waiting for the chilli milli post ={ I wants to read et.

PS . we'll wotch shopaholic kal
and yes it to soon for tomatoes.

Sidrah said...

My pc has a dirtyyyy virus :s ='(
But u know tht, now!

N wen did i study? =O I'd be asleeep or onlyn or eating or reading!
Am gonna flunk =]
anw u know how i am,i wont even care *i shud i SHUD!*

Now i realli, as in realli realli, wish i were an elf, Brisingr is so much FUN. Y am i not an elf! =/

Argh, hate thz PC!

today i woke up at 3:30 pm =)

Hafsah said...

Its pretty much da same here :D .. waking up at noon n getting wasted away..lol, i hv issues wid my laptop as well ..but atleast i can carry it around *lalalllaa* :P n i do love it alot myself as it was a gift from my dad.. thou i really hv to press hard 'h' 'g' n backspace on it =( huh, i miss jmdc! i like it here at home *wid family* but it was alot of fun bk der in khi..ah well m cumin bk soon, to hv a sauna bath everyday =/, do keep my bday gift readyyy! n it better be a gud one! warna be prepared for dat thai rice :D.. hy u kno i hv just started readin eragon n buy da time i cum bk i'd be needin brisingrr *zinger* wotever.. =]
btw dis blog thingy is funnn =>

Sidrah said...

yeah yeah, i know u take ur laptop in the washroom,too =/

i miss uni but i know once the holidays r over v ll be cursing it :P

i ll lend u brisingr, once u ve returned my other books O.o

Blogging IS Fun!! N u ve ur own blog,now! Yay ^^

Asim (ASKnASK) said...

KESC and the Summers make a good couple eh? :)

Well luckily, where I live, there is NO load-shedding whatsoever.

Good luck for your result Sid :)

Sidrah said...

lucky lucky LUCky U, asim!! =o
N thnxxxx ^^