Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Freedom.. Postponed.

What should I call it? Bad luck? Not really. Today was supposed to be my last paper but as luck would have it.. TADA.. something HAD to happen in our oh-so-peaceful Karachi. Strikes and hungamas and what not! *scowl* Last night when I heard these chutti wale rumours, I closed the books and went to bed with a good fun novel. I couldn't read it because my eyes began to droop as soon as my head touched the fluffly pillow. Heaven. zZzZZZZzzzzz. I did manage to madden some people. But not my fault! I was sleepy, couldnt stay awake. Well, I was about to say that it was a good thing that paper was postponed as i didn't study. It's on tuesday now. And my poor friends! Some of them were flying to their homes today! They'll have to wait another week.

Anyways.

Today I really wanted to watch some movie and what I got? "Lady In The Water" Didn't even see it... But I'll tomorrow. The list "movies i SHOULD watch" is getting bigger and bigger. The thing is am not a movie person. Am a music person. If you ask me about some song,I'll tell you ALL about it (ok, am exaggerating a bit) but you get my point? And a movie.. you get a Blank me!

Movies I'll watch this month (And I'll! I'll! I'llll!)

  • High School Musical 3
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Legally Blonde
  • Interview with the Vampire
  • The Notebook (eeee!)
  • First Daughter
  • Confessions of The shopaholic
  • Devil wears prada *i just loved the book*


And at last and the Least.. Lady in the WATER! =D

Ahem. That's quite a long list..

Whatever.

My theory papers went just OKAY! Not GOOD. I'll pass, hopefully. Not so sure about the viva, they went BAD. Especially anatomy, the Vulture wanted to do us rattafication, but HOW can You learn the whole book?! Word to Word! So he ran away, failing us all. Cant wait to be a dentist. I'll pull out all his teeth ;(


It's so frustrating.. So so soooooo frustrating. Am sOooo frustrated. Ok, I'll tell you what is! My PC! I wish I could just throw it out of the window and get a new one. Everything sucks! Keyboard, speaker, mouse, monitor and CPU suck! Oh well. Am going to sleep now.. With a good fun novel. Hope i don't fall asleep. *yawn*

Good Night! ^^

Cya

P.S. Why doesn't anyone comment on my blog anymore?? Except a few people.. *sob sob*

5 Ink Drops:

Crimson Coral said...

Aww.. luk m commenting sidrah...happy?? =)

i dun knw whether i should say congrats or b sad that ur paper got postponed... acha nai tha k hojata..? u would hav been FREEEEEEEEEE!!!??? oh.. less prep eh??
chalo tuesday ko u will be... =D =D

the movie list is really long.. i lurve the devil wears the prada movie.. i havto get the novel from sana soon... neways its a MUST WATCH!!

Confessions is amazing too and so is first daughter!! i guarantee ull hav a great tym watching them awl!!

interview wid the vampire sounds interesting... ahem waisay u could interview me... there would b no diff *LOL*

keep posting!! tcx!!

P.S. best ov luck fr the last one!

Sidrah said...

heyy Coral.. thnxx ^^

yes, it'd ve been better if the ppr wud ve taken place, but well, jo hua so hua! N its not lyk am studying now =p

Do read Devil wears Prada,its an AWESOME book!
I ll, smhow, watch all these movies.. Even Lady in the water.

Ok, I, the elf, will take ur interview.. if u know other vampires bring thm too.

Whr is the Vamp-girl?? =o

S. said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sidrah. I had to rub my eyes twice, you finally uodated! Yayyyy!

Anyways, tuesday itna durr nahin hai. Bad for the people who'lll have to cancel their flights.

Haww, I thought you'd be done wotching that movie abhi tak. I hope it is crystalline =D =P Yeah, I know, I have several movie jo download hui wi hain but still I keep procrastinating. It's like I try to balance my not studying with not wotching a movie either. And songs. You know me...

Why is it eeee with the notebook. Is it a scary eee or a excited eeee?

oOoOo I have things to tell u. The two most imp. updates: *drum roll* I cleared my first semester! and second ...'ve taken up art classes. Puri details on phone. Hopefully monday noight =D kkk?

Vulture...hhehe. Mere colg mai aur bhi bohtt janwer hain =P

gonna cum to ure place soon xxx Vamp-girl sez hi elf ^^

Hafsah said...

oh sum of doz poor ppl included me too *sniff sniff* anyway! i passed :P so no regrets..! n hy did u watch any film ? i hd dat lady in da water crap.. i just fast fwded it thru out, i dont like horror filmz unless dey r like really really horror, or disguisting =D u know sumthin lyk Saw 3, hv u seen dat 1 ? well, u shud..:D n watch Hostel as well both parts! n do tell me if u feel like throwing up after dat ok ? den i'll tell u how it feels like having a pizza n watching a guy vomitting all over his chest *sigh* . thou legally blonde is alot better option den watchin a cute guy throwing up yellow shit all over his chest =) *i hope u ain't eating anythin rite now* n i wanna see da rest of dem too =(! quwan quwan

Sidrah said...

such a gross comment, hafsah *-*
but thnxx =D