Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Need Some Cinderella Moments!!

Today was the worst day of my life. Nowadays my oh-so-perfect life is so not perfect! God knows who cursed me. Last night I sprained my ankle because I tried to play football with my brothers. It was the first and last time I kicked the football. I swear I’ll never even try to get near a football let alone play it. Then today when I woke up I discovered that my cute face looked horrifying. I guess some stupid bug bit my eye. I can’t think of any other reason to explain my swollen eye (I look sooooo weird! =’( ) even blinking hurts. And am still no Angel. Really, right now am so depressed. Am not liking anything. I hate this blog (which I, when am normal, quite love it {I know there’s no reason to love it}). I hate to eat this yummy spaghetti. Why do we eat anyway? (To live??) [Wow! I really am depressed. Because normally I just love to eat]. Am not even crushing on Zac Efron right now (or Joe Jonas for that matter). I don’t think I’ll care if Zac proposes me just now (ok I’ll, of course. But it is never gonna happen, as in NEVER EVER so I can say anything {but wouldn’t it be awesome if it’ll happen?}).

I know my obsession with elves is crazy (as they don’t exist {actually they do}) but after reading so many books on elves I’d love to be one *wistful expression* (that wish, am so sure, will never come true. Zac might propose me (I can always bewitch him?) but me turning to an elf. Nope *sob sob* …oh well, we can’t have everything (WHY?!)

You know what I want to do? Fly. Forget everything and just fly away to somewhere alone and peaceful (to a huge fluffy cloud? Get marooned on an exotic island? To some hot n cold dessert? No!!}) I think a cute little cottage with three cute bowls of porridge, three cute chairs and three cute beds which three cute bears have abandoned forever will be totally perfect. (Note: bears aren’t coming back. Some prince might).

Oh I do need some Cinderella moments!


PS: Sorry if I wasted your time by this nuisance chatter! Cya! ^-^

14 Ink Drops:

Ali said...

Awh. Cute, cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! Cute! No one gives commentary on the cutie's writing? I will serve the purpose from this very point on, I will do the sweet job wholeheartedly. Okay? =D

Ali said...

Hell! This isn't true, I just luckily scrolled down and saw something blatantly opposite to what I imprudently assumed. I guess, there are too many of them to do this job for you. '19 ink-drops' Wow?

Ali said...

9* g'rr, I am horribly sleepy.

Anonymous said...

Ahem ahem.. =D

n 19 not 9..u really r sleepy.. LoL

Thnxx for dropping by ^^
but whr's ur blog?

Maniceet Sahay said...

Ur leg is better now????
very complaining post
visit and comment

http://maniceet.blogspot.com/2008/11/one-day-i-shall-disappear-never-to.html

Tanmay said...

thanks for the comments..
really strange that you liked my FOOTBALL blog after this ;)

Ifrah Waqar said...

Very sweet and from the heart...made me realize, I'm also in need of some Cinderella Moments...or may be just a feet-popping-up-moment! ;)

Sidrah said...

@maniceet
yup, better ^^
but now i ve got more stuff to brood abt =/

@tanmay
sshhh ..LoL

@princess
let's hope we find sm sooOon-ish

CRD said...

hehe. cinderella moments? i was expecting a missing shoe and a prince going door to door testing the shoe on all fair dames, and finally reaching u :P

anyways, tht was one really frustrating day :d hope ur days have been fine ever since

Cheers
CRD

Sidrah said...

cinderella moments r miracles girls need =/ ..n no, am not as unlucky or lucky as cinderella (dun wanna be either)=D *sigh*

Anonymous said...

i lyk the title of dis post.. it captures the mood of the post.. nice work

~Sanskriti @ http://sanz360.wordpress.com

Sidrah said...

^-^
thnnxx

Misty Rhythm said...

BREATHE!!
i hope you're feeling better now :)

Anonymous said...

@Misty
Yup, better
thnxx for dropping by =)