Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Angels & Donkeys

How can I, in one day, become Donkey from Angel? How can a hug changes into a kick all of a sudden? Oh I wish I knew. It’s so frustrating, when somebody’s mad at you and you don’t even know it until you realize that someone is giving you a cold shoulder. The rotten tomato (that someone) wouldn’t tell me what my fault is. Am wondering and wondering...replaying our last conversations in my mind again and again. As far as I see, I did nothing wrong. Or maybe am too selfish and shallow to see it. Monkey (as am a donkey then tomato is a monkey) is still sleeping…or maybe ignoring me. Whatever.
It’ll be okay in a day or two. It’s happened before. But am so tired of saying sorry. It’s not even worth it. Because in the end am a donkey (or an earthworm, spider, snail, tapeworm, Fat and other weird things). Whatever I say or do is wrong. And Monkey is just an innocent tomato. Why can’t I be Angel? *sigh*

Talking of monkeys once when I was in 1st grade I gave an Eid card to my teacher. You know what I scribbled inside?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I saw a monkey
Just like you!

Poor teacher!! (Although she did look like a monkey...a bit) Oops!


PS: I know I’ve got u people confused. I don’t know why I wrote it it. Just feel like doing so. Monkey doesn’t even read my blog (so what if it is full of senseless stupid stuff?) =/

6 Ink Drops:

Ifrah Waqar said...

Expressing your feelings on your blog, when you know, he'll or she'll not even bother to read it...I know exactly how it feels...Hang in there my dear, sometimes, even when we want to make everything right, and the person is ignoring you, let it be like it, for a while...the distance will make the person come back to you, altought I'm sure in your heart you just want to run to the person and apologize even if its not your fault but just give it sometime!

S. said...

hey that was fun..monkey donkey..tomato! so long as i know there was nuthin as serious as wot desert princess has sed goin on...
=)

~RainDrops said...

Whao ! I really like ur Layout ! =D
Ummm Monkeys .. Donkeys .. Tamotoes .. o.O .. i dont get it =.=

Sidrah said...

@princess
=)

@sana
lol...yup, not tht serious but am still a donkey =/

@maV
thnxxx ^^
yup, i guess you dont

Anonymous said...

you know .. i love reading your blahs !!! it has made me write a few of my own .. he he ... i used to do that a lot on my previous blog !! but thot yto mature a bit here ... no more now ;)

Sidrah said...

=)

^-^

LoL