Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Uni, Shoes n Nothing

Yay!! At last my PC’s back…I thought I’d never see it again… Life was totally hell without it (exaggerating)

Anyways.

It’s been ages (about 2 weeks) since I posted anything, and even right now I’ve nothing in my mind to write about. So I’ll just chatter nuisance.

Did I tell you that I’ve gotten admission [finally!!] in a dental college?? Yeah. Am going to be a dentist (eww!! Gross Gross!). Now with admission fees and all stuff paid and bought am thinking if I’ve made a right choice, the thing is I don’t really know what I want to do. Am so very lazy (with no ambitions or whatsoever). If I were given a choice of spending all my life like this (all day at home, lazing around, eating, reading, blogging, having fun and getting bored. All so busy doing nothing) I’d not mind. Believe me, these holidays were very boring (very is an understatement), and it is kinda relief to see these ‘holidays’ ending. But still I’d no worries and any responsibility (except to prepare for the test and clean my room). Responsibility, that’s what making me nervous. It’s a big step; I just can’t change my mind and go back if I found BDS boring. I’ll have to stick with it till the end and do my best. No turning back ...oh well. Am looking forward to be going to my new university…it’ll be different, not at all like college or school. I hope I’d be able to make some good and fun friends (no real worries. Am so nice, I’ll make thousands *am not really modest, am I?* =/)

Whatever.

And oh yes, you’ll be relieved (with no doubt) to hear, that after weeks of fruitless search I’ve finally found my perfect shoes!! *sigh of relief*. They’re not really wonderful, just some plain black sandals but real comfy. Not like those stupid pointed heels Mum buys for me (am short). I won’t get bristles anymore and nor will I stumble (like I did in stupid heels) …*smiling widely*.

Life’s good…kinda…sorta…nowadays ^-^

5 Ink Drops:

CRD said...

heya!

yea, life does get boring when ur doin nuthin all day! i mean, whenever u get a vacation (a much deserved one), u enjoy lazing around for the first few days. but then u start missing the grind. same used to happen to me a few months back, but not since my mba course started. i guess ull know what i mean once ur BDS course begins...ull really know he worth of a holiday :P

i face a problem while buying shoes too, albeit of a different kind...i don't get shoes my size :P. mines a rare size 12(rare here in mumbai), and so i have to be satisfied with any shit that fits me, dont have the luxury of choice :P

you can make ur blog more attractive by putting some pics u know..else blogs start looking dull. just try it. google images is a great resource for any post.mebbe u shudve put up a pic of ur new pair of shoes.

no complaints abt ur concepts and writing style though. in fact, like the way u write.

Cheers
CRD
do visit my blog sometime

www.scriptedinsanity.blogspot.com

:)

Sadique Ali said...

I think everybody enjoys the laziness, but only for a while. After that, it gets boring. You HAVE to do something with your life..

Nishanth said...

Where did your PC go by the way :P ? ..

I may say medicine is a good career path and is not as sensitive as engineering/banking .So Jus go with it .. ;)

And yeah ... its Gross!!. :D

theFlowTableGuy said...

Lazyness pays off now, but hardwork pays of later! nd we all want to get paid easily:d

Sidrah said...

@CRD
hey thts not a bad idea @pic of my NEW shoes =D
n thnxx ^^

@Ali
yup, it does get boring *bored*
=)

@Nishanth
hell? heaven? no..to the repairment shop =D

@avm
Lol ..yeah =)