Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Balconies, Vultures And Amalgam.


Ok, so no sadness today. Am sick of being =( ...the little time we spent together, was the nicest. Even if it has ended badly, it just not meant to be. And yes, I do wish I'd fall asleep, and when I'd wake up from my deep slumber, I'd have forgotten it all.





Anyways.

Home New home.. is.. umm... Nice? The best thing is, I've a balcony in my room.. I never had one. So am quite happy happy. And what do i see when I stand there? A *loooooooooooooong* tree which is always swaying dangerously, that sometimes I shout out "You'll break your leg.. Only leg". [yes, am stupid] And a road, a noisy polluted road. In the morning, it gets so noisy that I don't really need an alarm! Ok, so there's this balcony across mine.. in which a lady with a HUGE baby lives. I think, there aren't any rooms in her home. I mean, a person can't always be there! Bad of me, it's HER balcony.. she could be there, but it's not really fun, when you go there with a big smile, having a little voice with your friend.. HUGE baby starts howling.. and the lady stares and glares like it's MY fault. Huh?? *shut the door*

Whatever.

Got a histo viva next, the Vulture will take it. He's the WORST teacher ever. Not humane. Really really weird. Freaks you out. Gives you suhdders... And the skull in his hand completes him... *creeeeepyy* It's the first time that I REALLY have been scared of a teacher. If looks could kill, now I know what does it really mean. He knows us all by our roll number. Like.. am 007 (james bond!!.. And you know what topic i got on DM search *ass*ignment? BONDED amalgam!).. so, he'll be like '007, tell me names of cranial nerves'. Blank. 'Bibi aprh ke nai ayi'. He knows how to make you cringe.


Oh well.


Oh, yes. One good news.. we got a 1st position in Dental material's presentation. Amalgam, which sucked a week ago, now rocks my socks. So psyched up that am going to have an amalgam filling. NO MORE Composites! Too bad I've no caries.

Oki, so that's it. Cya!! ^^


P.S. =( *sigh*

4 Ink Drops:

S. said...

=) =) =) Do you really shout that out to all the random people on the road? Lol I do want to see the HUGE baby you are talkin about. Snooping is fun =P sometimes I wish I had a telescope.
Yay =P did u get anything for winning that place James Bond?

sidrah said...

noOo, just to plants =p
HUGE baby.. u ll get to see soon.. =/
james bond dint go too well =[

Nishanth said...

Its been long since i have visited ...Great template sidrah...Matches the tone of your blog totally!.. :)

sidrah said...

@nishanth
yes, long tym
thnxx ^^