Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'll Study... I'll Not.. I'll..Not

What's the date today?
7th April... NOOO! Which means I've got only 10 days to prepare for my midterms. Sadly enough, I've done nothing. Nada.

But still, being me, am not really worried *i SHOULD be*.. I still sleep after uni for about 4 hours, still watch TV (even boring news), I still come online, take stupid quizzes on Facebook.. and blogging (hey, that's ok!). And instead of studying at night, i read a novel [nowadays: LOLA COMES HOME. It's a real fun book. Full of stupid and funny bits. And I love the name Lola, it's kinda cute.]

Am smiling widely, crackiong jokes. I take a HUGE book along with me to study in uni, but i hide it away in a locker. [today i had Guyton, the heaviest of them all, in my poor hands. I didn't even bother to open it. Tomorrow, it'll be Netter's atlas. *sigh*] I wish i were a nerd! I should be like this cartoon:
[am a watermelon =s ... Quiz: Which friut are you??'.. oh well]

My soul is blue! (Your soul colour is - Blue! You are loving life and definetly do not want to give it up...you look at the positive side of things and your friends think you are fun. You usually care about others as much as yourself, but at times can be moody)

See how I waste my precious time!!


Anyways.

First paper on 20th... Last on 30th.Then *HOLIDAYS* ..Yay!!! For a WHOLE month.
Oki, so this was a really boring post. Took 6 minutes. Should do Connective Tissue now.. Cya on 1st May! ^^

4 Ink Drops:

Anonymous said...

goodie good luck !!

S. said...

Lol. Another one of running away from studies post. Seriously sidrah ab tow parh lo!! =P

arent we all addicted to facebook k mindless quizes...i bet therz a huge conspiracy behind thiz whole thing. distracting us from studies.

Lola, ice-lolly!! ur a watermelon?

Lmao @ 6 minz!!

Crimson Coral said...

Hey Sidrah...

love the cartoon.. well same is da case wid awl of us isnt it?? =P

Nice playlist...

Best of luck for ur mids!!

Sidrah said...

@sana
quzes... stupid meaningless quizes... they r fun!

@coral n pretty
thnxx.. ^^