Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh, well!

You smile, you hug. You're being sweet. You're hopeful.... But *Duh!*.. all you get is a door slammed shut on your face. Or something quite like it.





Wondering: What went wrong?

No idea.





Waiting.. and waiting.. And waiting. My cell won't ring, the message won't come. I want to put my cell in a trunk, lock it and then throw it in the sea. It's too bad when i see 'one new message', my heart gives a flutter, fingers crossed I unlock it and *duh!* it's merely someone else. How many times I've counted till 100?? 100 times? Or maybe more.


I don't feel like saying sorry... Again.


Anyways. There's alot to write.. which I'll tomorrow.. Hopefully! Should go to bed now.. *yawn*


Cya ^^

2 Ink Drops:

S. said...

It sucks! And I know the 'one new message thing.'
I don't know about later, but right now saying sorry isn't worth it at all. Besides, not your fault. (//_^)

sidrah said...

=(