Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm gonna miss my college!!

Today was my last day at college. Two years passed away so quickly, I can’t believe it. I remember my first day at college so well. I didn’t sleep all night and was super-nervous. I was worried that I’d make a fool of myself and everybody would just hate me and all that silly stuff. When it was morning, I was so sleepy that I thinking about not going to college. But I’d to go. And so I did. I didn’t like the teachers at first. They seemed so distant and uncaring. And then I got ragged and had to sing a song. My only friend at college, Sana, said to me it was like we were on a mission. And it really looked like that. We didn’t know the correct timetable and were sitting on the ground beneath the scorching heat of sun waiting for the class to begun. I hated college at that time. It seemed so unfriendly. And we were like so young just out of high school and those seniors student scaring us! And we had welcome party and my other friend, Saira, took admission. We had so much fun then. Maybe I didn’t like to wake up in the morning, waiting for the college-van, taking labs, when the eagle took way my pizza, when a bird crapped on our ice-creams and journals, crossing the huge ground again and again n all that. But I definitely loved bunking classes, listening songs with my friends at the stadium, being the black sheep of our class (and BEING in the class of fulltime NERDS), gossiping about other students and teachers, the time when Saira tried to teach me basketball (she failed miserably ^_^), taking round of canteen time and again and eating all the things (God! we ate SOOOO much, even the stuff we didn’t like), writing funny stuff on desks, eating chips in class, taking funny snaps of each other and other peoples behind their backs, exchanging CDs and books, sitting between the cupboards in library, making up stories about our teachers and well there are just too many good things which I’ll always remember and would miss doing them. I didn’t realize it before but I know now I love my college and I’m going to miss it! Sniffs!

0 Ink Drops: