Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Letter in my Blue Diary

The other day I was getting rid of my old books and stuff when a blue diary caught my eye; it was full of doodles and cartoons. I turned the pages one by one, laughing at funny remarks and drawings made by my friends and me. On of the page I found a letter I’d written to myself. It was like this:

“18th September 2006
Monday
11:40 am
College, beneath the library window.

I don’t want to write!! I’m bored and have nothing else to do so I’m writing! But then again I don’t want to write…

Right now I’m at college, it’s our free period !! Sana (the future author) told me to write whatever I can think of. She says that when I’ll be a big girl, I’ll read this and will think of sweet memories. I wonder how big I’ll be when I’ll be a big girl because I’m pretty big now. I’m 15 (in case I forget) in 1st year pre-medical (I think it’s stupid to write these details)

It’s so hot today!! I’m so sweaty and tired and sleepy and etc. Today I drank the most unusual drink; Pepsi with mosquitoes!![Yuck!!!] Of course by mistake. I drank the half bottle then asked Sana if she’d like some. She said yes and gave me a cup; I poured it and saw MOSQUITOES floating in the drink!! I felt so sick…!!! Lol, poor me!

I’m dreading the next period, its zoology! Our teacher is sOooooOooO sarcastic and cruel and everything bad. But I might have fun while escaping. We often do that; bunk the class during the lecture through the back door. Thankfully, haven’t got caught yet..!

Sana is writing to her friend, Sarah, who lives in Scotland and… Hey! Sk’s here! Uh-uh she wants me to write her a letter!! Guess I’ll, bye!!!”

Then I’ve written this little note on 17th May 2007:
‘OHH! Sana was so right! This letter did bring bitter-sweet memories. It’s only seven months back but now it seems such a long time. Gotta run, exams starting from 25th may!!’

Well, two years ago, when I was only 15! It sure feels weird! Oh by the way I didn’t throw that blue diary. I’m keeping it! =)

3 Ink Drops:

S. said...

=D hey =P nice nice !! i remember doin sth lyk that. good thng u wrote that letter !

YUP I REM DA MOSQUITOS !!!!
oh i miss our college canteen !!!

there's sth else in ur blue diary too.. DORA"S STORY !
i wonder when u'll post it tho !!!

Gagan said...

very nice !!

Comfortably Numb said...

I know how memories last forever :)
And yes even I wonder and feel nostalgic when I read what I wrote about my life like 5 years back. Its fun :P

Cheers!