Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Crush Mania!


‘Crush: a strong, foolish and short-lived love for someonesays my Longman Dictionary. Such a simple meaning! But not in my case, if someone asks me to define crush, I’d say ‘a sudden and strong love cycle which can alter your course of life making you a useless person until someone else comes in your life and then the cycle repeats itself’
…when I’m crushing on someone, it’s like nothing else is important except for the crushBoy. And also, unfortunately I crush a lot. Say, I’d be buying something in a store, a guy would come and I’d look at him and then the CrushAttack attacks! All day long I’d fantasize about him and during nights I’d ‘daydream’ about him, this’d go on until the next crushBoy comes along. Last year there was this guy I used to chat with. He was a big bore but on his display picture Jesse McCartney was flashing his cute smile, the type for which you can die for. So, I just imagined that the boy also looked like him but I never got to see his face as eventually Jesse McCartney was replaced by some wrestler, which put me off and I defriended the boy. Simple. No hard feelings. No crying, no sobbing. It was like I never knew the boy.
I never talk about my crushes to my friends, only sometimes when I’m crushing on some book character I’d tell them. I’m embarrassed to (Sana, stop smiling!). But writing all this is so much easier than telling someone face to face. You people, who’re reading this, don’t know me personally (only few of you do), so even if you’re laughing at me or saying things about me like what this silly girl is talking about, I wouldn’t care (ok, maybe a little bit) but it won’t make me a laughing stock!

Sometimes I wish I wouldn’t crush this much. Crushing on celebrities is harmless (for me it is!) but crushing on real people, I mean the people you see everyday, is way too dangerous for me! I try to avoid meeting people whom I can crush on but I meet those people a lot, anywhere at any moment (once I met the CrushBoy in a funeral! How weird is that?) , like this boy in the institute I’m going nowadays, I don’t even know his name and I’m sure he doesn’t even know that I exist but still I, like a big fool, sit in the last row so that I could watch him (Oh my! How embarrassing!). He has nice hair, a little curly and unruly like Nick Jonas, and he’s really thin like a match-stick, not too tall but neither short. He’s aquiline nose (the kind I like!) and he uses Sony Ericsson and well, he’s nice. He talks a lot (and a little too loudly) but he’s a nice voice, I bet he can sing too. So, anyways, I know I’ll, probably, never see this boy again after I leave this institute (and would forget him too) but nowadays he’s all I think about. In the class, when I should be listening to the chemistry sir who’s trying his best to explain what intermolecular forces are, I’m watching the boy! Oh I almost forgot to tell you one thing, the boy with his friends makes stupid remarks while sir is teaching and then they all look around to see if we’re laughing. Too bad we are, even sir is laughing! Maybe he’s too shallow to see that he’s being insulted or maybe he’s trying to be ‘I’m-jolly-n-funny-I’ve-pateince-too-I’m-your-chemistry-sir-too-good-to-be-true! I don’t usually like hooligan-type boys, I like quiet ones, but for now its ok, who knows I might I join this hooligan group too. In this way I’d get to meet my current CrushBoy!!


Apart from the CrushBoy, I'm in love with Zac Efron (which is quite harmless, believe me)
He's cute, right?? I know he's not looking too good in the pictures but that's camera's fault!

And sometimes, I like this guy, lucas, too


Sigh! Ok, that’s it for now! My brothers are really snoopy, you know, if they read this, they’d never let me hear the end of it. Hmm. And people if you’re wondering why I wrote this crushing story of life? Well, the answer is simple, I was bored, had nothing else to do. And guys, I’d to take my mind off the CrushBoy!

4 Ink Drops:

Shiva said...

Why not have a crush @ me.
I am a quite boy :)

Shiva
CrAzYbLoG
v.CoL

Sidrah said...

lol, dun think so shiva, ur 2 yrs younger than me!! n u dun hav an aquiline nose! =D

S. said...

nice !!
hey !! =S when u said ( u can laugh sana) that sounds like i'm some1 really mean and rude =S i'm not =( !! why'd i make fun of u =S nooo.

oh i hav loadz of crushes too and zacs looking a cutieee !!

and its not embarrasing talkin abt crushes ..i guess it's only whether ur comfortable abt it or not. but okay =P anyway atlast u did write abt crushboy.!!
i'm waiting for Dora !!!

PS : i saved all da pics !! yay !!!

Sidrah said...

@sana
oops.. sorry! i'd not meant to ..i'm changing the 'laugh'to a smile ..tht ok?

Dora-story sucks! ..thts y am not gonna post it!