Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Revolutionary Resolutions

1) Try 2 watch all the movies I bought, lyk, ages ago (including Nim’s island, Definitely maybe, Spiderwick and 27 Dresses)
2) Try 2 stop listening 2 radio as I always send tons of message and finish my balance! (Thank God am too shy 2 call)
3) Stop crushing on Zac Efron n Nick Jonas. They distract me in studies.
4) Stop crushing on current CrushBoy. Anyways, he doesn’t know I exist! He distracts me in the class.
5) Try 2 listen 2 sad songs n dance lyk there’s no 2morrow!
6) Laugh on lame jokes lyk there’s no 2morrow.
7) “Only 5 posts a month” …that shud be my motto
8) Be online only for half an hour n only on weekends.
9) Stop eating Jam hearts as they can make me fat! (only 2 jam hearts a day)
10) Stop sending forward msgs.
11) No missed calls frm 2day!
12) Socialize with people and discuss current topics (discussions on Orkut and Facebook forums not included)
13) Try not 2 whine when I want something badly instead talk 2 mum & dad in a grown up way.
14) Help mum in clearing the table after lunch/dinner and try my best not 2 eat the leftovers!
15) Go out with friends to the mall or something (Sana, u rolling ur eyes?)
16) When go 2 Jumbo’s Book Sale, dun buy more than 6 books ..no, make that 10.
17) Be nice 2 my brothers so that they wud respect me more.
18) Study 4 the test … “Study all day n night” shud be my motto
19) Buy a Zong sim
20) Dun waste money over stupid n silly things lyk an extra sim!
21) Stop praying 2 God that He’d make me an elf. U never know when ur wish can come true …I might regret it later!
22) Be naturally funny..like Bridget Jones.
23) Listen 2 mum when she says ‘Eat ur veggies’ in this way I won’t get fat!
24) Try 2 watch channels other than Disney.
25) “Nobody is thinking abt u as everybody is thinking abt themselves”…shud be my motto (read it in a book called ‘Olivia Joules’)
26) Dun post Blog URL on Orkut Blogger communities daily (I do it lyk 10 times a day)…wishing that people wud come and comment on my pointless posts.
27) Stop giving Blog URl on MIRC ..in this way it’ll also prevent me frm getting kicked or banned.
28) Popularize ur Blog. ‘All is fair in love and blogging’ ..That shud be my motto.
29) Be more optimistic. People will love my blog eventually.
30) Stop telling people that I’ll go 2 Bermuda n solve the mystery when I’ll be 50.
31) Have fun!!
32) Love urself and smile a lot, it’ll make others wonder what I am up to! Smiling is also a good exercise for cheeks muscles.
33) Create a mysterious aura around myself .. that’ll also make people wonder!
34) Stop writing things on the desk lyk ‘bored 2 death’ n my blog URL, instead, concentrate on the lecture.

35) No more resolutions!!

P.S: If I keep the above resolutions, in no time I’ll be organized, rich, talented and most responsible person in this world! Wish me luck!!

18 Ink Drops:

Siddharth Bose said...

Nice blog mate, the design of your blog is good.

Rinzu said...

SENSELESS STUFF BUT GREATTT....

alx said...

well sweet post
but resolutions r 2 b brocken right?
once my mom told me-'2 take a resolution that i wont take nemor resolutions in my life'

keep blogging

Sidrah said...

@bose & susan
thnx!!
@Alex
of corz they're made 2 be broken ..they're meant 2 be!^^

Gagan said...

very nice post ! interesting one !!

Nishanth said...

wow!!...so many resolutions.I really need to know whether all this are still in play.Coz its frickin hard to stick to rules and i dont wanna tell you why coz as a teen,you are pretty much in the RULE-BREAKING period..:P.

And being a bookworm myself,i strongly disagree with resolution number 16..lol

keep blogging :)

Sidrah said...

@menon
umm...ur ryt actually ...i wrote these resolutions just 4 fun but i'll try my best 2 keep thm! ^_^

N abt resulotion no. 16 ...whenever i go 2 book sale i buy abt 20 books..my mum says i shud 'control' myself ..so.. well.. am goin book shopping in an hour or so..lets see if i keep the resolution or not!! :p

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

haa haa...quite a long list there..besties with crushboy ;)

peter said...

so till now ....how many resolutions have u broken ??
I think all f 'em ryt :D??

Sidrah said...

well, have kept the resolutin no. 16, i bought only 10 books!

Arjun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arjun said...

hehe...
Nowadays, the word 'Resolution' makes me laugh....
We ( or, atleast me) make resolutions which eventually only results in a blog post in a month's time abt how i did the exact opp.

No resolutions...Normal human beings.. ;) lolz

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Nishanth said...

10 books!!,..
way to go Sidrah...

or is it that the book fare you went was a crappy one :P ?

Sidrah said...

@nishanth
no, that book sale is awesome!! But you see, i was totally broke ....next i'll buy 2o books...that's 4 sure!^^

S. said...

oh sidrah i did better. bot only 4 books.
anyway the resolutions were quite interesting..2 read.
study day and nite....? ...nooo =P

Viyoma said...

Excellent Master piece...i think every person shud have a set of resolutions like u have!

Resolution No 26 is something even i need to form!
Well Said...

Ifrah Waqar said...

If you really do all that...girl your really got nerve!!!
And there is no such thing as "ENOUGH BOOKS"!

Sidrah said...

@viyoma.r

Thnxx ^^...but i still post url on orkut..cant help it :/ =D

@ifrah
yeah..agreed..books r never evr enuff!..n talking of books..am gonna buy some soon ..^_^ yay!